Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today is the Day!

So its 8:45 on this typical sunday morning, and I still feel as if I am simply going to head to church, then maybe out to lunch with friends before heading for work. So basically it has yet to hit me that at 4:30 this afternoon we will be taking off from the San Francisco Airport on our way to...Africa. I wonder if it will hit me when we are taking off or if I will be there a whole week before really coming into the reality of it all. Anyway I am still unsure of how often I will be able to update this but will let you all know asap.

For a quick financial update we are now only $500 short and are all able to go on the trip. Praise the Lord! Please pray today and tomorrow that none of our baggage will be lost or damage, for smooth travels, and that God would use us even in the lives of those we meet in airports and on the planes!
Sister in Christ,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment